Author Topic: [Public] [S2 W14 D1 3:45 PM] Revenge is sweet, and brightly colored [Com. Dist.]  (Read 10288 times)

Offline St Anger

• Mars RPG Approved
  • Kyrie Eleison
    • View Profile
"To include food fights?" he inquired with a raised eyebrow.

(Well, I guess we shall just have to drag this out further until you remember  :))
'An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded'

David Kelly O'Neill, 26, Human, Refugee
Altius Caelis Aeschyr, 27, Wolf, Teaching Assistant/Demonstrator

Offline KJ Fellie

• Mars RPG Approved
  • The Forum Ate My Soul
  • We have cookies...
    • View Profile
    • Ivy Trellis's SL store!
(Well, I'm pretty sure I was going to name her Kala. But that's not a high priority for me, lol.)

Samira smirked. "Usually a good shower fixes the result of those. Why, do you plan on starting any?" She turned on some strangely electronic sounding music at a low level and began cleaning up. "So whenever you feel like it I'll run your card." She smiled. "It's not like we're swamped or anything, so there's no hurry."
Keijai "KJ Fellie", 20, Fox (orange), genetics student, stylist. Dyes fur. APPROVED room 05-S507 The Spotted Fox
Xi Li Kai, 17, Rifier, linguistics student. APPROVED room 04-N440
Carrie Foxx, 16?, caracal mounty, AMIB agent (captured) APPROVED
Yanoi Lacroix, 20, Fennec, Student/scientist (technomage science) APPROVED room 08-S273 @Yanoi_Lacroix
Fur Affinity ~ Weasyl ~ Deviant Art
Also: ShivaeWiki!

Offline St Anger

• Mars RPG Approved
  • Kyrie Eleison
    • View Profile
"Start any? Nooooo, thank you. Food is for eating." O'Neill extended his card and glanced around the establishment. He took a deep breath and stretched, shifting his weight from one leg to the other. "Are you taking any classes as a student here?"
'An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded'

David Kelly O'Neill, 26, Human, Refugee
Altius Caelis Aeschyr, 27, Wolf, Teaching Assistant/Demonstrator

Offline KJ Fellie

• Mars RPG Approved
  • The Forum Ate My Soul
  • We have cookies...
    • View Profile
    • Ivy Trellis's SL store!
"That's what I said, too, but after being pelted with custard I decided that they were loads of fun to join in on." The mounty gave a huge grin. She accepted the card, flipped it expertly about her fingers, ran it, spun it, and returned it to its owner in the exact orientation he'd given it to her. "Indeed I am, some biology, zoology, and terraforming classes for when they get Mars all fixed up. I want to help manage it and keep it a stable and healthy environment. It wouldn't be any good to get it all terraformed up just to have the ecosystem crash on us."
Keijai "KJ Fellie", 20, Fox (orange), genetics student, stylist. Dyes fur. APPROVED room 05-S507 The Spotted Fox
Xi Li Kai, 17, Rifier, linguistics student. APPROVED room 04-N440
Carrie Foxx, 16?, caracal mounty, AMIB agent (captured) APPROVED
Yanoi Lacroix, 20, Fennec, Student/scientist (technomage science) APPROVED room 08-S273 @Yanoi_Lacroix
Fur Affinity ~ Weasyl ~ Deviant Art
Also: ShivaeWiki!