Author Topic: [Semi-Private][S2 W13 D4][1:00 pm][04-N367]Moving Day  (Read 5814 times)

Offline KJ Fellie

• Mars RPG Approved
  • The Forum Ate My Soul
  • We have cookies...
    • View Profile
    • Ivy Trellis's SL store!
Re: [Semi-Private][S2 W13 D4][1:00 pm][04-N367]Moving Day
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2009, 05:04:45 am »
"Hee hee hee, that might do the trick," the fox chuckled, tail waving. "So, Zeno, what brings you to the academy?"
Keijai "KJ Fellie", 20, Fox (orange), genetics student, stylist. Dyes fur. APPROVED room 05-S507 The Spotted Fox
Xi Li Kai, 17, Rifier, linguistics student. APPROVED room 04-N440
Carrie Foxx, 16?, caracal mounty, AMIB agent (captured) APPROVED
Yanoi Lacroix, 20, Fennec, Student/scientist (technomage science) APPROVED room 08-S273 @Yanoi_Lacroix
Fur Affinity ~ Weasyl ~ Deviant Art
Also: ShivaeWiki!

Offline Zaku

• Mars RPG Alumnus
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2009, 01:44:00 pm »
Zeno shrugged, picking up more of the pictures. "I've spent most of my life delivering things for Galactic Shipping, and while I loved my job, it was time for a change. Maybe I can learn something here that will be of use. I kept my ship though." He glanced up at his new roommates. "What about you two?"
Zeno Jeveck(approved)/Wolf/30/First Year Mechanical Engineering Student

Offline KJ Fellie

• Mars RPG Approved
  • The Forum Ate My Soul
  • We have cookies...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2009, 02:58:30 pm »
"When I wished to further my education, I wished to do so in a place with as much of a variety of people as possible. So I ended up here." The spotted fox smiled. "And it turned out every bit as good as I had hoped. I mean, where else would I meet people like Lion, and jiliacs that start food fights, and all those Terran humans?"
Keijai "KJ Fellie", 20, Fox (orange), genetics student, stylist. Dyes fur. APPROVED room 05-S507 The Spotted Fox
Yanoi Lacroix, 20, Fennec, Student/scientist (technomage science) APPROVED room 08-S273 @Yanoi_Lacroix

Offline Vashiel

• Wuffus Beast Dramatus
  • Mars RPG Approved
    • View Profile
    • Understanding the Vanderian Psyche
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2009, 06:07:58 pm »
"You make me sound like a tourist attraction," Lion complained mockingly, adding something inaudible about the portfolio. "I'm in for physical fitness studies." He snapped his fingers. "Darn, I meant to go see that gym owner... if I can ever remember his name. He's supposed to have really great facilities, and have quite a large range of physical energy manipulation techniques..."
He was talking more to himself now, out loud. That wasn't uncommon for Lion; he often mused aloud, mostly to get the facts to sound right in his chaotic mind.
"Still, getting to go into space must be a blast. What was it like?"
MARPG Characters:
Cyrridel Cordanis; Lift Pilot student, 2nd year, Black Panther. - A & A
Vashiel Valeryal; Performing Arts student, 4th year, Wuffus Beastus - A & A
Fritzgerald "Fritz" O'Dregaun; Owner of Fritz's Rec and Health Center, wuffus beastus. - A & A
Markus Vugdragovich; Restaurant Manager, Mouse - A & A

Offline Zaku

• Mars RPG Alumnus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2009, 06:24:50 pm »
Zeno leaned back against the wall, his head resting against a poster of a rather attractive looking vixen. Zeno guessed it was KJ's. "It's hard to describe... I guess for me, it's almost like... like..." He narrowed his eyes, glaring at the wall opposite him as though trying to extract the word from it with his mind. "...like... like... like a release, you know?" He relaxed when he got the word out, settling back against the poster. He smiled. "When I go in space, I can escape everything that bothers me, because it's all back on the ground. I leave it behind, you see. All I have in space is what's with me in my ship, and the vast expanse around me. It's rather comforting, really."
He smirked. "It's not comforting for everyone, though. For many it's rather uncomfortable, even scary. But then again, both my parents are pilots back on Cyantia, so that might explain why I'm the way I am."

Offline KJ Fellie

• Mars RPG Approved
  • The Forum Ate My Soul
  • We have cookies...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2009, 04:05:52 am »
"Heh, heh, a tourist attraction, huh? I imagine that you're more of a lady attraction. A healthy guy like you surely draws some attention from the females." Keijai grinned. "Really, what I mean is that there's more diversity here than what I come across in other places. In the mounty halls, I would find mounties. In the wolf lands, there are wolves. In fox lands, it's pretty much just us foxes. Here, you've got everybody around." He laughed. "I've even met people who asked what I was."

The musings of the hybrid prompted musings to begin in the fox's mind as well, also on the subject of fitness, though the fox did it his own way. The spotted fox tended to stay fit and active with a great deal of dancing and games. Thus, his mind wandered along that tangent. While also following the wolf's description, the fox nodded. "Maybe a little like dancing as well." This was followed by a random comment. "I should join a dance club. Maybe I could learn some Terran dances. Swing looks fun."

Offline Vashiel

• Wuffus Beast Dramatus
  • Mars RPG Approved
    • View Profile
    • Understanding the Vanderian Psyche
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2009, 05:48:19 am »
"Ladies," Lion said with amusement. "They think I'm cute in that patronizing way they think pets are cute. No thanks."
Mulling over Zaku's words, he grinned again.
"Flight is an awesome sensation. Mind you, because of security, I can't fly as much as I'd like anymore."
His large wingspan, normally kept folded neatly against his back to avoid destroying everything everytime he turned around, stretched out a bit. He was still careful not to knock anything over.
MARPG Characters:
Cyrridel Cordanis; Lift Pilot student, 2nd year, Black Panther. - A & A
Vashiel Valeryal; Performing Arts student, 4th year, Wuffus Beastus - A & A
Fritzgerald "Fritz" O'Dregaun; Owner of Fritz's Rec and Health Center, wuffus beastus. - A & A
Markus Vugdragovich; Restaurant Manager, Mouse - A & A

Offline Zaku

• Mars RPG Alumnus
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2009, 05:55:05 pm »
Zeno smiled slightly. "Dancing is fun, I do admit... I haven't had much of a chance to do it lately, though. Been busy going back and forth..." He sighed. "I'm probably rusty."

He nodded sympathetically at Lion's comments on women, but didn't know what to say. So he left it like that.

He looked at Lion's wings slightly enviously. "That must me a rush... closest I've come to that would be riding in a Light Lift, but that's not the same as going under your own power, I suppose..." He shrugged. "I like starships, as there's that detachment from the vehicle. When I'm in one of the personal lifts, I feel like me and the machine are the same... I don't like that feeling. I prefer feeling like I'm controlling it... so I prefer starships." He smiled. "Though, if I had wings like that, I might reconsider... but I doubt I'd enjoy the process of getting them."

Offline KJ Fellie

• Mars RPG Approved
  • The Forum Ate My Soul
  • We have cookies...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2009, 12:10:29 am »
Keijai grinned in a most wicked manner. "Maybe I could work something out for you." He then set in on a good cackle.

Offline Zaku

• Mars RPG Alumnus
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2009, 10:32:24 am »
Zeno grinned. "I'll have to get back to you on that one." He placed the stack of pictures he'd gathered up so far in a neat pile and started collecting more things. "So, what do you do when you're not in class?"

Offline KJ Fellie

• Mars RPG Approved
  • The Forum Ate My Soul
  • We have cookies...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2009, 08:13:31 pm »
"Well, there's my job at the salon, and I like to wander about the commercial district aimlessly." He grinned. "I do a lot of those drawings, as you can see. And I like the gardens. And who can forget the homework?"