Author Topic: Re: [Semi-Private][S2 W9 D3 16:15] When did we get that?? [04-N440]  (Read 4656 times)

Offline KJ Fellie

• Mars RPG Approved
  • The Forum Ate My Soul
  • We have cookies...
    • View Profile
    • Ivy Trellis's SL store!
Title: [Semi-Private][S2 W9 D3 16:15] When did we get that?? [04-N440]
Post by: KJ Fellie on April 24, 2008, 04:54:34 AM
(Forget Doom Room, now it's an overloaded pressure cooker! Hit the deck, she's gonna blow!!!)

Xi Li stopped in the hallway in front of room 04-N440, looking at her map. "Ha! Found it! Didn't take long at all." She pauses a moment to knock pleasantly before letting herself in. "Honey, I'm home!"
When no response was immediately forthcoming, the Rifier padded around the couch, dropping her small pack at one end, and sprawling across it from end to end and beyond. "Guess I beat everyone here."
Her rear was on one armrest, her arm on the other, acting as a pillow for her chin. One arm, one front leg, and one rear leg all hung off the couch to accompany her long tail. "That means I get to take a nap until all my stuff gets here." She gave the obligatory yawn and stretch before letting herself doze.

(Just so you know, Xi Li was simply quick to assume she was alone. Others can already be home if anyone wants them to be. How you choose to disturb (or not) the Rifier is also quite up to you.)

Title: Re: [Semi-Private][S2 W9 D3 16:15] When did we get that?? [04-N440]
Post by: daemonschile on April 24, 2008, 11:05:54 AM
Shyssa slowly hops up to her room, mentally reviewing the notes for the day, and casually opens the door.  One glance inside however reveals the rifier draped across the couch in the main room.  Her eyes go wide, and she quickly hops back and keys the door shut.

She pulls her datapad out of her pouch and quickly begins thumbing through the files while mumbling, "Security, security, which number was it for contacting security..."

Post by: Frost on April 24, 2008, 01:35:12 PM
   *Ding!* And the doors open. It had been an odd day for Mimi. First she had to work on a set of door in a store in the commercial district. Why don't they store cat nip in a vault?
   Known for carrying tools back to her room, the rabbit carries her lasted addition to her collection. Usually Mimi brings things in so she doesn't have to go hunt them in the mornings. Today was no diffrent, what other reason would she be carrying a 10lb. sledge hammer down the hall?
   As she makes the corridor she spies her roomy in the hall. As she gets close the bunny asks casually "What happened? Locked out?"

Post by: daemonschile on April 24, 2008, 02:37:55 PM
Shyssa looks up at Mimi, her ears clamped down, "No... there's a vicious blood-thirsty creature in our room! You don't want to go in there!"

"Let's see... "  Shyssa tabs through the files some more, "Security... security... exterminator?  Hey, that could work..."

Post by: Frost on April 24, 2008, 02:50:12 PM
   "Blood thirsty beast eh?" Mimi twitches her nose at Shyssa. Probally Memphis rooting through the trash or something. Better take a glance.... The rabbit un-shoulders the hammer and speaks. "How about I go in and smack it with this hammer....And you try not to have an anxiety attack. Okay?"

Post by: daemonschile on April 24, 2008, 04:35:27 PM
"........"

Shyssa tilted her head back and forth a few times before answering in a half whisper, "Ok... if you think you can handle it.  But don't take any chances - get it before it can get you."

Post by: Frost on April 24, 2008, 06:20:03 PM
   Mimi sucks her teeth at Shyssa. "Right..." With a thud the door opens. Before she enters Mimi comments to the roo, "Honestly, I wish you'd quit trying to kick in every door in the area." She sanders in, hammer at the ready. What she finds isn't what she was expecting.
   What in the name of tail fluff! With the hammer clinched in her paws she stars dumbly at the person loafing on the sofa. "This is the ferocious beast?" She props the hammer up on back of the couch. "Excuse me a moment wont you...." She turns back to the door and calls out grumpily "Shy~ssa! Come he~re a moment!"

Post by: KJ Fellie on April 25, 2008, 03:17:00 AM
"Snrk!" The Rifier awakens with a quiet snort and smacks her lips briefly, looking up and blinking. "Hmm?"

Post by: Vashiel on April 25, 2008, 10:06:35 AM
Memphis sat on the floor nearby, having gone unnoticed when Xi Li entered the room. Riddle was off at class, one of the few places he couldn't go, so he had curled up in her chair until her, or one of the other two's, return. When Xi Li had barged in, however, he'd slinked off the chair to sit infront of the dozing Rifier, staring relentlessly. He didn't stop when Mimi entered.

Post by: daemonschile on April 25, 2008, 10:41:07 AM
Shyssa peaked around the doorway, "Did you kill it yet?"

Then her ears perked straight up, "Don't turn your back on it!  Kill it!  Kill it!"

Post by: Frost on April 25, 2008, 07:12:17 PM
   "Kill it?" Mimi glances back at the couch. She gives Memphis a false order. "Memphis, if it moves, catch." Then she turns her attention back to Shyssa. "Look you...I'll fight it, punch and kick it. Bite it and poke it in the eyes, but I'm not gonna kill it. Thats just wrong."

Post by: KJ Fellie on April 25, 2008, 10:59:25 PM
Xi Li gives a tremendous yawn and brings her other arm onto the couch to add to the comfort of the first. "What's going on?" An ear swivels toward Memphis, and she turns to look at him. "Oh, hello, buddy. Didn't see you in here. Scratchies?" She offered her hand with a chin-scratching pantomime for the big critter.

Post by: Vashiel on April 26, 2008, 01:20:09 AM
Memphis blinked curiously and sniffed Xi Li's hand, if briefly. It wasn't long until he flopped over and rolled onto his back to expose his furry underbelly, waving his paws invitingly. At least someone wasn't freaking out over the Rifier's presence... but then, Memphis almost never panicked.

Post by: KJ Fellie on April 26, 2008, 10:54:19 AM
Xi Li grinned and scratched Memphis's belly. "That's right, we can be buddies, now." She looked back at the pair in the doorway, wondering who he belonged to.

Post by: daemonschile on April 26, 2008, 01:17:45 PM
Shyssa's ears went to the horizontal, "Wrong to kill something that wants to kill you?"

She looks further in the room, then bounces slightly, "Ok, ok.  Then fight it, punch it, kick it, poke it in the eyes, and bite it... just hurry before it eats Memphis... as the appetizer!"

Post by: Frost on April 26, 2008, 02:46:25 PM
  Mimi takes a quick glance at Memphis. Some ex-security griffin you are. Ferocious as a wet paper sack! She shakes her head and turns right back to Shyssa. A few steps toward the door and she speaks in a normal tone of voice.
   "Oh sure, look at Memphis, he's really in danger....." A cocked eyebrow, and a curious question from the bunny is aimed at the roo. "It doesn't look like a blood thirsty monster Shyssa." "How about you come in and see if we can sort out this mess. I'll protect you, you coward."

With a waltz back to the sofa, the rabbit questions the newcomer. "So, what reason would you have for making lazy on our couch?" She eyes Memphis a moment, enjoying the scratching. "That would be Memphis, the would be guard of this place. Ha! No wonder you got in."

Edit: Didn't sound right, rewording.

Post by: daemonschile on April 26, 2008, 04:34:48 PM
"Until it snaps his neck," Shyssa grumbles as Mimi heads to the sofa, "I know a rifier when I see one.  They're eeeeevil."

Shyssa continues to stand in the doorway, crossing her fingers at Xi Li like a ward against the evil eye.

Post by: Frost on April 26, 2008, 05:32:37 PM
   So thats a Rifier? Never saw one.....That explains a lot, they're supposed to eat Jilac. A shrug and a sisnester thought crosses the rabbit's mind. Well, if she eats Shyssa, I'll have my room all to myself again....
   A glance at Shyssa, then another glance at the stranger on the couch, and Mimi rolls her eyes and huffs. "All right, Shys, I'm going to take a shower." Pointing the sledge hammer head at the rifier and swishes it as she comments, "I'm going to leave the two of you alone for a while, don't eat Shyssa....."
   *Grumble grumble* "Why me..." *Grumble grumble* Lugging the mallet into her and Shyssa's room Mimi leans the hammer in the corner and begins sorting out a set of clothes to put on after her shower.

Post by: KJ Fellie on April 26, 2008, 10:09:28 PM
"Reason? Does one need a reason for being lazy?" Xi Li grinned. She looked at the griffin. "Memphis then, eh?" She smirked.
"But seriously? I'm the new roomie. I figured I'd relax until everyone else got here."
She propped herself up with her arms and tilted her head at the Jiliac. "A Jiliac? Don't tell me you live here!" She began giggling.
She got off the couch, stretched briefly, and padded over to Shyssa. "Shyssa, was it? I'm Xi Li." She offered her hand, quirking an eyebrow at her crossed fingers. "What were they thinking, anyway, putting a Rifier and a Jiliac in the same dorm...?"

Post by: daemonschile on April 27, 2008, 12:30:19 PM
Shyssa hopped back as Xi Li approached, drawing her bolas from her pouch, and bares her teeth at her.

"Indeed.  What were they?  Why don't you go and ask them?  The window's right over there for you to go out of..."

Post by: KJ Fellie on April 28, 2008, 05:47:16 AM
(That the bolas again, or is it the knife?)

Xi Li smirked. "That might present a little bit of a problem, considering that we're on the fourth floor..." She casually eyed the weapon.

Post by: daemonschile on April 28, 2008, 08:53:42 AM
((The knife is not a bolo knife  ;)))

Shyssa begins slowly twirling the bolas, giving a small grin of her own.  "I know - that's why I suggested it."

Post by: Frost on April 28, 2008, 02:19:05 PM
(I'd like to give a thanks to Daemonschile for this idea. ;D)

With clean clothes folded neatly over her forearm, the rabbit make an exit from the room. Stopping momentarily to hear the remark about jumping from the window.
   Rolling her eyes yet again Mimi comments. "If you two are going to have a throwdown, try not to destroy the apartment." She wanders off into the bathroom.
   After a moment a disgrunted calls comes from with in the bathing area. "Memphis!" "The shower is not a litter box!"

Post by: KJ Fellie on April 29, 2008, 04:20:59 AM
(Charming... :P lol)

"Hey!" Xi Li crosses her arms irritably. "At least give me a chance!" She turns away, grabbing her bag and heading past the couch. "There's no throwdown happening here. Which room am I in?" She eyes the whirling bolas with suspicion. She's not really going to throw those at me, is she? Hearing the litter box comment, she smirks at the griffin. "Charming. Hope I never find any little surprises like that."

Post by: daemonschile on April 29, 2008, 11:57:13 AM
Shyssa's ears twitch. If it'll drive you away... maybe I can make sure you will.

"The only free bed is the bunk.  Unless Memphis wants to trade, in which case it's the pillow in the corner of the room with the bunks."

Post by: KJ Fellie on April 30, 2008, 02:52:10 AM
"The bunk then, eh? Alright. That's where I'll be." Xi Li's long tail swished as she padded toward the bedrooms, then checked to see which one was hers. Finding it, she slipped inside, pausing briefly. "Don't worry. I'm not going to eat anyone." She then headed into the bedroom and made her way into the upper bunk with ease and pulled an English book out of her bag to study.

Post by: daemonschile on April 30, 2008, 08:27:53 AM
Shyssa snorts. Like I'm going to take your word for it.

She puts her bolas back in her pouch, hops over to the couch, then starts pushing it towards Xi Li's doorway.

Post by: Frost on April 30, 2008, 05:52:37 PM
   Grunts and curses are muttered within the confines of the bathroom. The mess cleaned up, the rabbit gets in and lathers up.....(This part removed due to some people slobbering uncontrollably on their keyboards. ::))
   Sopping wet, the bunny steps from the shower...(This part also removed due to some people slobbering on their keyboards.)

((Some people..... :-\))

Post by: KJ Fellie on May 01, 2008, 04:19:09 AM
(*wipes slobber off keyboard* *cough* ;D)

Xi Li's ear turns toward the sound of the couch being pushed across the room. Rolling her eyes, she gets back into her book, otherwise ignoring her intolerant new roommate. "She'll get used to me. I hope."

Post by: Frost on May 01, 2008, 02:03:06 PM
((Get yer mind outta de gutter... ::)))

The bathroom door opens, a heavy fog escapes the doorway. Through it steps an sadistic figure. Rollers in her hair, and a deadly glare, the rabbit glances at Shyssa shoving the couch. She shakes her head and looks for Memphis. Speaking dangerously sweet, "Memphis.....The next time you do that in the shower....." Mimi's tone goes all scary, "...Your going to get your face plated in it!!"
   Her daily threat out of the way, she addresses her roomy. "Shyssa, what, if I may ask, are you doing?" Where was the bunny going to loaf? She couldn't watch the monitor from all the way back here...

Post by: daemonschile on May 01, 2008, 03:08:27 PM
Shyssa finishes pushing the couch against the doorway, then hops over and picks up an end table.  "If I can't keep it out, maybe I can keep it in."

She sets the table on top of the couch.

Post by: Frost on May 01, 2008, 03:37:39 PM
((How about a little conflict to go with your plate of suspicion. ;D))

Mimi flops and ear forward at the jilac. "All right, you've got the couch and coffee table. Your not getting the recliner, no way!" The bunny had reached her limit with all of this.
   "Since I came home you've been cowering in fear of that....that....thing in there. And I haven't seen it try anything." Twitching her nose, the way rabbit's do when their angry, Mimi goes on to say: "So what if its your natural predator! Felines are a natural predator for my species, you don't see me cowering in fear of Riddle!"
   "I would tell you to grow up, but that wouldn't accomplish anything. You need to evolve...." With a huff, Mimi stomps over to the remaining piece of furniture and flops down.

Post by: Vashiel on May 02, 2008, 10:24:47 AM
Memphis had remained in the sitting area, infront of the space the couch had previously occupied, watching Shyssa struggle with the furniture. Feeling she may be done stacking, however, he slinked over to it and started nudging it out of the way; it was getting between him and his bed.
An outrage for a lazy gryphon, for certain.

Post by: KJ Fellie on May 02, 2008, 11:21:20 AM
Xi Li grows curious about all the noise and sets down her book to slink out of the bunk. She begins to open the door. "What exactly is going on out here?"

Post by: daemonschile on May 03, 2008, 12:54:00 PM
Shyssa turns to face Mimi and thumps her tail on the floor.  "That's different.  Don't you think you might have reacted a little differently if instead of you coming to room with a silvestri, you instead came back from class and found a sabre tooth sprawled out in your room with a growling stomach?"

Post by: Frost on May 03, 2008, 02:44:00 PM
   Mimi takes a deep breath and starts to give Shyssa another two bits, but quickly see the point. "You know......you've got a point." With a resounding grunt the rabbit begins to push the recliner in the direction of the blockaded doorway. I might as well humor her, I do have to share a room with her....Its just, the door opens into the room....

Post by: KJ Fellie on May 04, 2008, 02:26:08 AM
(I've been thinking about that too... ;D)

Xi Li looks down at the couch, then the griffin trying to get past it. "Oh, real mature," she states. "So, who is the last roommate? They told me I'd be the last one in this dorm. Surely it's not him." She points to the griffin.

Post by: daemonschile on May 04, 2008, 02:00:17 PM
Shyssa's ears flatten seeing the rifier looking out over the sofa, then she plasters on a saccharine grin, "Why actually, yes.  Yes he is.  He and a mounty share that room... which makes you roommate number five.  That IS a problem, isn't it?"

Post by: Frost on May 05, 2008, 02:15:42 AM
   The insides of Mimi's ears go red with blood, she had been caught doing something she thought silly. With another grunt the rabbit slides to the opposite side of the chair and begins to shove it back into it's former position. *Grumble grumble* "Shove the chair over....Then shove it back....." *Grumble grumble*

Post by: KJ Fellie on May 05, 2008, 03:36:57 AM
Xi Li rolls her eyes. "Not if I eat somebody," she grumbles. She then returns to the room, shutting the door behind her. "That Jiliac gives me the willies... Better make sure there's a lock on the door so she doesn't come in in the middle of the night and try to kill me..."

Post by: daemonschile on May 05, 2008, 11:42:47 AM
Shyssa's ears go down, and she defiantly looks at Mimi while pointing at Xi Li's door, "Did you hear that?  It ADMITS it's planning to eat somebody here."

Post by: Frost on May 05, 2008, 01:29:15 PM
   Once again an ear flops forward. After a moment an eyebrow cocks up, and then a sly smile. This'll shut them both up! Mimi goes into the kitchen and grabs steaksauce from the cabnet and ketchup from the fridge. Returning to the room door she knocks. *Thunk thunk thunk* "Hey Rifer! What kinda sauce do you like?"

Post by: KJ Fellie on May 06, 2008, 04:59:32 AM
Upon the sound of knocking, the Rifier thinks, Oh, what now? She opens the door as she hears the question, then sees the bottles. A smirk makes its way onto her face, and she's soon consumed with quiet giggles. "Why? You planning something I should know about?"
She giggles some more. "You know I was kidding about that whole eating someone thing, right?"
She rests her front legs on the back of the couch like a pair of arms and places her hands beside them. "I wasn't raised that way. I've never eaten anybody before."

Post by: daemonschile on May 06, 2008, 12:59:35 PM
Rashile glowered at the rifier, and grumbled, "But for all you know it may start now with a nice rabbit..."

Post by: Frost on May 06, 2008, 04:22:36 PM
   "Yes, it may try...." The rabbit turns to the rifer, "....but I'm a little hard to swallow." Her plan wasn't going as she had hoped, so Mimi tweaked the idea. "Oh, this sauce goes rather well with red meat. Nice tender steak, of somesort....." She cuts her eyes at the jilac then back to Xi Li.

Post by: Vashiel on May 06, 2008, 07:25:09 PM
Riddle had been standing back by the door, having finally come back from class after having to stay late for various reasons... one of them being telling off a wolf that had been "looking at her the wrong way". Needless to say, the telling off involved a trip to medical for minor cuts and several nasty bruises.
You didn't mess with the pantheress on a bad day.
She had been watching the last few minutes, the threats passing back and forth rather amusing.
"Is there something going on I should know about? I didn't realize anyone was going to eat anyone else."

Post by: KJ Fellie on May 07, 2008, 04:34:29 AM
Xi Li sighed. "Just assumptions. Are you the other roommate? I'm just moving in."

Post by: Vashiel on May 07, 2008, 10:54:10 AM
Riddle nodded somewhat, having found an itchy spot behind her ear, which she was now vigorously scratching at. Once she was finished, she seemed moderately happier.
"Yeah, I am. You're Xi Li, aren't you? I got a notification in the middle of class that we were getting a new roommate... and since you declared yourself so, I'll have to assume you're Xi Li Kai."

Post by: Frost on May 07, 2008, 01:10:41 PM
   "Strange, you received a message and I didn't..." She was about to ask Shyssa if she'd received a message, but didn't. Instead she Props herself on the wall and comments "Well, I came in to find Shyssa panicking in the hall. Uttering something about getting eaten...."
   Mimi points toward Xi Li, "This one was snoozing on the couch......And Memphis did his business in the shower, again...." "That pretty well sums it up." The rabbit shoots a know it all glance, "you seem rather perky this evening Riddle. What have you been up to?"

Post by: Vashiel on May 07, 2008, 11:51:33 PM
Riddle smirked in an amused manner.
"Sent a wolf packing to medical again today, and got away with it. It was the most amusing thing to see security picking up a near fully grown wolf who was cowering from a "midget panther" like me, as my peer put it. I don't think he'll be bothering me again, unless I knocked the brains from his skull."
Quite satisfied with that, she stalked over to the bedroom, disappeared inside for a minute, then came out again, dragging Memphis along with her by the collar for the bathroom. The gryphon was whimpering and putting up his best effort not to come along.
"You brought this on yourself. I've told you time and time again about taking your business into the shower."
After closing the door to lock Memphis in with her, crashes and the sound of running water could be heard from beyond the door, and would for the next several minutes.

Post by: KJ Fellie on May 08, 2008, 05:07:10 AM
"Yeah, that's me." Xi Li grinned at the feline, then watched the spectacle of the griffin being dragged away for his heaping plate of consequences.

Post by: daemonschile on May 08, 2008, 12:53:55 PM
Shyssa snorted, then smirked at Mimi, "Guess that means we got to go out and beat up a wolf to get told anything around here."

Post by: Frost on May 08, 2008, 03:03:39 PM
   "Sounds like a plan to me!" Mimi was gung-ho for a quick spar, even if it was onesided. Her long ears perk in the direction of the bathroom. "Poor Memphis...." Suddenly her attention snaps to the rifer. "So I take it your name is Xi Li?" With her buck teeth trying to show themselves the rabbit smirks. "Names Mimi. Assistant mechanic and security's most hated."

Post by: KJ Fellie on May 09, 2008, 01:20:04 PM
Xi Li grinned. "Indeed it is. Nice to meet you." She tilts her head at the Jiliac. "I don't believe I caught your name, though."

Post by: Frost on May 09, 2008, 02:46:55 PM
   "I think I'll leave you two alone...." Mimi trots into the kitchen, all this talk of eating someone was making her hungry. The contents of the fridge door rattle as the rabbit jerks it open. Look at that dent! Shyssa really needs to stop kicking doors....She ruined the fridge!

Post by: daemonschile on May 10, 2008, 03:13:12 PM
"Shyssa,"  she replies coldly, laying her best I don't believe your innocent act one minute glare on Xi Li as she leans back on her tail.

"So you claim you don't eat jilaic.  What do you eat then?"

Post by: KJ Fellie on May 10, 2008, 03:53:57 PM
Xi Li couldn't resist: "I'm a vegetarian." After only a moment of silence, she burst out laughing. "No, I really just eat regular food, just like everyone else. I do like meat, but I don't go out and hunt down people to eat them. I'd rather just buy meat at a market, or eat at a restaurant."

Post by: Frost on May 11, 2008, 03:19:10 PM
   "Well..." Mimi calls from the kitchen, "...What about leftover's from the cafeteria. Looks like mystery meat, though I don't think this counts as regular food." Slightly sweet, slightly salty, the meat was all right flavor wise. After a couple of minutes of being nuked in the microwave, it might not be healthy.

Post by: KJ Fellie on May 11, 2008, 07:36:12 PM
The Rifier turned toward the kitchen. "Um... If it's green or moving, I'm not eating it. Otherwise, I might be able to give it a try."

Post by: Vashiel on May 11, 2008, 10:16:22 PM
"If it's green and moving, let it outside so Memphis can chase it," Riddle mused as she exited the washroom, drying her hands in a dark blue hand towel. She was followed by a very sorry looking Memphis, who looked like he'd just had several baths in a row, followed by a fur and claw trim, for his fuzz wasn't quite as thick as it had been when Riddle dragged him inside. The flat, accusing stare he passed around to everyone present clearly stated that he believed he didn't deserve what he'd got. "He can use the exercise anyways, now that I can see that his bulk hasn't all been his fur. If he doesn't smarten up about doing his business where he shouldn't, I'll start leaving him outside all day."
The newly groomed gryphon's eyes dilated at the notion, and scooted back into the bedroom to settle himself firmly on his soft bed. This drew a satisfied smile from the panther.
"I think I got my point across this time. Shouldn't have to worry about him messing up the place either. That chair he wrecked the other day was expensive too, so now he lacks the means in which to scratch it up."
Well, thus far, it'd been a very fulfilling day. She'd beaten a wolf twice her size, gotten away with the beating, and tortured Memphis a while. Very happy panther indeed.

Post by: Frost on May 12, 2008, 07:06:57 AM
   Mimi snickered in the kitchen, Memphis all ruffed up from his grooming was funny. The way he made a hasty retreat to the confines of the room was even funnier. Her high pitched laughter seemed to cut the air. "Oh, oh, hehehehehe....Your, your so cruel Riddle....."*more laughter*
   After a moment the rabbit gets control of herself, laughing like that wasn't normal for her. Mimi finally manages to answer Xi Li, "the meats not green, yet...Although, I don't think its ever moved....." *Plop!* The heat in the microwave had made a pressure pocket in the chunk of meat. When it exploded the slab slap against the microwave door. From the outside it looks like its attacking, as it slowly slides back down the glass.

Post by: daemonschile on May 12, 2008, 10:16:34 AM
Shyssa takes a couple of hops back, clearly leaving a clear path between Xi Li and the kitchen, one ear twitching while she observed if the rifier would eat the mystery 'meat'.

Post by: KJ Fellie on May 12, 2008, 12:50:10 PM
(This is most amusing, hoorah... ;D Oh, and that reminds me of exploding hot dogs, and the amazing whistling potato. Or maybe it was screaming... And now I'm hungry. "Mm... Potatoes...")

Xi Li frowns slightly. "Well, there's a first time for everything." She made her way into the kitchen just in time to see the meat attack. "See?"
She watched for a moment longer. "Maybe we should go out to eat. That meat kind of smells suspicious." She looked at the others. "Any takers? I'll buy."

(If they do decide to go out, would this be moved to another thread for the restaurant? It kind of makes sense that it would.)

Post by: Vashiel on May 12, 2008, 04:41:02 PM
"Yes, Mimi, incredibly cruel," the panther agreed, leaning against the frame of the hall.
"If you're offering, I suppose I'll go," Riddle stated, still quite proud of herself for being called cruel. "I don't think I can handle another night of mystery meat, considering nobody in the dorm can actually cook."

Post by: Frost on May 12, 2008, 04:44:01 PM
   "Come on, this is the cafeteria's finest...." Such sarcasm, Mimi wasn't really wanting to eat the filth either. "Its a pity. I know a guy who lives up the hall, he loves to cook. *sigh* Pity he's not here...." Mimi gets a distant look in her eyes as she recalls the one time a certain feline had shown her a good time and a wonderful meal.

Post by: daemonschile on May 12, 2008, 07:07:47 PM
Shyssa gave Xi Li a sardonic grin,   "Not even going to try it?  Might be even worse tonight if Memphis eats it instead..."

She gives the microwave a distasteful look,  "Of course, the question now is whether that will clean off, or would it be easier to get a whole new microwave."

Post by: KJ Fellie on May 13, 2008, 05:48:03 AM
"Memphis eating it... I shudder to think. As for the microwave... Mm... A little bit of napalm might do the trick." She gave a wide grin. "Seriously, though, I think we ought to be able to scrape it off without too much trouble. So, if we're not eating the creature from the great unknown, where would everyone like to eat? I can cook a pizza at least, if no one wants to eat out." An idea occurred. "Or we could have one delivered."

(*searches for spatula* Choose your weapons, for tonight, we do battle against Mystery Meat!!!)
(Is anyone else reminded of a certain episode of Cowboy Bebop?)

Post by: Frost on May 13, 2008, 02:54:44 PM
((It was a lobster of somesort :-[)) ((Thats what was on my mind when I came up with the attacking meat. ;D))

"Why do all the work? Get them to deliver and we persuade the guy when he shows up to leave the food." *snicker* "In order to pull it off, Shyssa, your going to have to go into the other room. With a face like that, you might scare him off." It was the rabbit's turn for a grin, a sly one.

Post by: daemonschile on May 13, 2008, 03:48:18 PM
((Lol  - it was initially a lobster (http://www.funtrivia.com/en/Television/Cowboy-Bebop-10466.html)] in the Cowboy Bebop episode too  :D))

Shyssa snorts, standing on her tail and splaying her fingers on her chest, "If I'm so terrifying, then I should answer the door."  She flicks one ear, "I've still got my bolas if he runs instead of dropping it."

She then drops her ears to horizontal, grins evilly, and points to Xi Li, "Or we could let it answer the door.  If he can't be persuaded, it can eat him."

Post by: Frost on May 13, 2008, 05:02:59 PM
   "And just who said you get to have all the fun? I should answer the door!" Mimi shows a clinched fist, "I can knock him out so quick he wont know what hit him." A thought crosses the rabbit's mind. "What are we going to order?"

Post by: Vashiel on May 13, 2008, 08:59:47 PM
"As long as it isn't seafood, I don't have a problem with it," Riddle said complacently, taking her usual spot on the recliner she'd bought before Mimi had moved in. Comfort at its finest, really. "And I'll sock somebody if they suggest it just to spite me."

Post by: KJ Fellie on May 14, 2008, 06:24:30 AM
Xi Li cast an irritated glance in the Jiliac's direction. "I'm a girl, you know, not an object. And doesn't it occur to you to use a less, um, violent method of persuasion? Like, oh, say flirting, or, I don't know, just paying for it?" The Rifer's sarcasm ended as she thought of a solution to the other problem. "Well, pizza has always been a good stand by. I'm rather partial to Hawaiian, myself. How about you?"

Post by: daemonschile on May 14, 2008, 11:14:33 AM
Shyssa shrugs, "Flirting takes too long - the food would get warm... or cold... or whatever, in the meantime."

She pulls the pad out of her pouch and begins searching, "Ok, cold I guess... and Hawaii is... an island known for fish, strong coffee, macadamia nuts, and pineapple?  Yuuuck... sounds like a bad mix."

Post by: Frost on May 14, 2008, 03:03:32 PM
   After wrestling the sofa back into it former location, in front of the monitor, Mimi hope over the back and plops down. The rabbit raises an eyebrow at Riddle. "Oh, and what if I wanted Shrimp?" "Gonna sock me know, fellow beater of wolves?"
   She calls over the back of the couch, "Hawaiian is a style of pizza Shyssa!" She grumbles lowly "I believe you really were raised in the back woods...." "Just order deep dish with everything on it. I'd rather not eat pineapple and chicken on a pizza." She turns back to the front of the sofa, "This is the chicken eating place."
   "Riddle, who was the wolf you assaulted? It wasn't one of those Orion brothers was it?" It sounded like something the twins would do. If it was, oh how, not one, but both would pay!

Post by: KJ Fellie on May 15, 2008, 03:40:40 AM
Xi Li sat for a moment to consider the pizza with a front paw hovering in the air. She placed the paw back on the ground, as if pinning the thoughts in place. "I guess that works." She stood and made her way back around the couch, then climbed on and settled in comfortably. "So, would you like me to call it in?"

Post by: Vashiel on May 15, 2008, 06:55:59 PM
"I don't even know," Riddle replied to Mimi's question, settling herself more firmly into the chair. "Some new shnook who decided he was the best pilot and was going to walk all over everyone else. Unfortunately, he picked me as his first target; the poor, helpless, tiny female panther. He failed to notice that the rest of the class gave me my space, and for good reason." She chuckled at the memory of his expression when he discovered he was in over his head. "He won't be bothering anyone anymore... I warned him." Sighing happily, she nodded to Xi Li's proposition. "And order a side of cinnamon sticks. Those things're good, and I'll pay for them."

Post by: Frost on May 16, 2008, 11:10:25 AM
   "Ever wonder why you, me, and Shyssa got bunked together? The three of us aren't exactly populace friendly. Oddly we all seem to get along fine..." "Probally the higher ups idea for keeping track of us, or hoping we'll incapacitate each other....." Any other thoughts of Academy plots are lost when another though flickers through the rabbits mind. "Better tell them two orders of those sticky sticks! Their wonderful."

Post by: KJ Fellie on May 16, 2008, 12:26:31 PM
(Goodness, I had some of those from a Dominoes in Mexico that absolutely to die for. Yeah, go figure, an American restaurant chain in Mexico. There was also a Subway, and a McDonalds and.... Yeah, the list goes on.)

"Right, I'll get four." Xi Li grinned. "Maybe five. We'll say the extra one's for Memphis, but really, he's not getting any..." She reached over the back of the couch, then rose onto her front paws so she could reach her bag. After collecting the bag, she settled back down on the couch and began shuffling through it. "Now where did that get to...?"

Post by: daemonschile on May 16, 2008, 02:47:37 PM
"Eh, maybe they just need a better populace then."  Shyssa curled her fingers under her chin and looked at Xi Li.

"Of course, if they consider that the reason to room us together... who tell did YOU hit back?"

Post by: KJ Fellie on May 17, 2008, 06:06:46 PM
Xi Li paused her search to look up. "Who, me?" She smirked. "I pounded a couple of technomages who decided to see how much of their drinks my pouch could hold. Gave them a nice matching set of shiners, too." She grinned. "I guess they had trouble concentrating on teleporting away after the uppercuts to the family jewels." She waved a front paw to show how she could give an uppercut below the belt. "But aside from technomages, I haven't really had trouble with anyone. Do any of you have trouble with them, too, or is it just because I'm so different looking?"

Post by: Vashiel on May 17, 2008, 06:14:09 PM
"The technomages pick on everybody," Riddle said flatly, not liking them much either. "They've yet to attempt anything on me, but I'm wary everywhere I go, just in case. It's entirely possible, however, that they pick on those who're a little different from everyone else just because they stand out more in a crowd."

Post by: Frost on May 18, 2008, 01:06:32 PM
   "Technomages." Mimi speaks with a huff. "Oh, how I'd love to get my paws on them....They always dissapear just before I get my hands upon them." The rabbit loathed the mages. They'd always pick a fight, then teleport away leaving the bunny in a whirlwind of anger. Most who fell under her wrath were mere collateral damage from such instances.
   "Their the real weirdos. All those implants, and talking to those souless machines that were once living creatures." An evil bucktoothed grin spreads across her face. "If either of you ever happen to capture one, call me. I've got a socket wrench with their names on it." "I'll give them a few adjustments." The rabbit's brow lowers as she rubs her hands together.

Post by: KJ Fellie on May 19, 2008, 02:17:50 PM
"Ah, so I'm not alone. I just stand out as a bigger target." She resumed her search. "Okay, now where did I put that?"

Post by: daemonschile on May 20, 2008, 10:58:39 AM
"Hmph, or maybe they think you won't hit them as hard as others do.  Guess you'll find out."

Shyssa flattened one ear, "Just what are you looking for?"

Post by: KJ Fellie on May 21, 2008, 03:26:16 AM
"Ah, who knows? I don't necessarily have to hit. I bite and claw quite nicely as well." She dug deeper into her bag. "Oh, I just had it a little bit ago... I need my... Um... My communication unit, if I'm to call the pizza in. It's always annoying trying to remember a word in the right language."

(OOC: lol, I remember times when I couldn't remember a word in English, but could remember it in other languages. I was like "What is wrong with me? This is my native language! Why can't I remember that word in it??" It was very frustrating and amusing at the same time.)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2010, 05:26:49 pm by daemonschile »
Keijai "KJ Fellie", 20, Fox (orange), genetics student, stylist. Dyes fur. APPROVED room 05-S507 The Spotted Fox
Xi Li Kai, 17, Rifier, linguistics student. APPROVED room 04-N440
Carrie Foxx, 16?, caracal mounty, AMIB agent (captured) APPROVED
Yanoi Lacroix, 20, Fennec, Student/scientist (technomage science) APPROVED room 08-S273 @Yanoi_Lacroix
Fur Affinity ~ Weasyl ~ Deviant Art
Also: ShivaeWiki!

Offline Vashiel

• Wuffus Beast Dramatus
  • Mars RPG Approved
    • View Profile
    • Understanding the Vanderian Psyche
Re: [Semi-Private][S2 W9 D3 16:15] When did we get that?? [04-N440]
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 01:43:11 pm »
((OOC: I have yet to do that... what I end up doing is putting in a word that looks like the English one I want, so when I go back, I realise 'that ain't right...'. ;D Sooo much fun on an English exam.))

"Once you're used to the language, it isn't so bad. It still happens though."
Memphis, having regained his courage and a little bit of his dignity, slinked out of the back rooms to sit beside Riddle's recliner and demand attention from his owner, via a moderately loud gryphon sigh. With an amused grin, she complied and started scratching behind his ear.
"You're just a big old suck, aren't you? I think that's why I keep you around." She looked over at Xi Li. "Think you can throw in a small pepperoni for Memphis? I don't want to leave him out, and now that he's finally appologised, we can move on."
MARPG Characters:
Cyrridel Cordanis; Lift Pilot student, 2nd year, Black Panther. - A & A
Vashiel Valeryal; Performing Arts student, 4th year, Wuffus Beastus - A & A
Fritzgerald "Fritz" O'Dregaun; Owner of Fritz's Rec and Health Center, wuffus beastus. - A & A
Markus Vugdragovich; Restaurant Manager, Mouse - A & A

Offline Frost

• Mars RPG Approved
  • Ceiling Cat - Posting Iz Gud
  • Absolute Zero
    • View Profile
    • Mah Buh'ket
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 03:56:00 pm »
   Mimi raises an eyebrow at Memphis. "I'll for give him this one time, but next time I'm going to give him a bath." A vile bucktoothed grin is shot at the griffin. The rabbit shifts her rear on the couch, only to hear a muffled *squeak!*
   Digging a paw down among the cushions Mimi retrieves a small squeaky toy. "And what have we here...??" She glances at the gurdan and mashes the breath from the toy. *Eeeeeeeeee!!!!!!* As she loosens her grip, the toy can be heard gasping for breath.
"Apparently, having common sense and using common sense is an evolutionary leap"

MARPG Aproved:
Tyberisu Frost Luthera, 22, Wolf, Mechanic Leadsman
Mimi Nesolagas 17, Rabbit, student/apprentice/assistant
Odin O'Malley Malius, Feline Cross, 2nd yr Chem. Student/ Janitor
Sgt. Major Abraham Obsidian 25, Black Saber Tooth/Tiger Cross, Security Drill Sargent/Officer
Tokala Toki Velox 29, Gold Fox, Shrink

NPC:
Zeeka Crassadon,
Vaughn & Virgil Orion (Twin Wolves)

The best Villain never lets on he's the bad guy.

Offline KJ Fellie

• Mars RPG Approved
  • The Forum Ate My Soul
  • We have cookies...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2008, 06:52:55 am »
"Right-o," stated the Rifier, finially finding the object of her search. She promptly began calling in the pizza. "Yeah, hello? Yeah, I'd like to order a couple of pizzas. One small pepperoni, and..." She paused, looking to the others to confirm. "A large deep dish with everything, right?"
Keijai "KJ Fellie", 20, Fox (orange), genetics student, stylist. Dyes fur. APPROVED room 05-S507 The Spotted Fox
Yanoi Lacroix, 20, Fennec, Student/scientist (technomage science) APPROVED room 08-S273 @Yanoi_Lacroix

Offline Vashiel

• Wuffus Beast Dramatus
  • Mars RPG Approved
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2008, 04:01:48 pm »
Memphis perked up noticably at the sound of the squeak toy. Figuring he'd lost it, he hadn't seen the object in quite some time. The second time Mimi squeaked it, his tail started wagging and flared his wings a bit in excitement, thinking that Mimi may toss it for him.
"From what I understand, that's what we were going for," Riddle replied to Xi Li, absorbed in a random book she seemed to have pulled out of nowhere. "But if I'm wrong, by all means correct me."
MARPG Characters:
Fritzgerald "Fritz" O'Dregaun; Owner of Fritz's Rec and Health Center, wuffus beastus. - A & A

Offline Frost

• Mars RPG Approved
  • Absolute Zero
    • View Profile
    • Mah Buh'ket
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2008, 11:19:02 pm »
   "Don't forget the cinnamon sticks...." Mimi watches Memphis' reaction carefully. She lowers the toy to the gurdan's eye level, and squeaks it slightly several times. *Eeep* *Eeep* *Eeep* Judging the reaction she begins to grin, it starts small and gradually turns into a full blown happy smile.
"Apparently, having common sense and using common sense is an evolutionary leap"

MARPG Aproved:
Sgt. Major Abraham Obsidian 25, Black Saber Tooth/Tiger Cross, Security Drill Sargent/Officer

NPC:
Zeeka Crassadon,

Offline KJ Fellie

• Mars RPG Approved
  • The Forum Ate My Soul
  • We have cookies...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2008, 01:07:38 am »
"Right, so the large deep dish with everything and I think it was five of the cinnamon sticks. Right. That'll be room 04-N440. I'm Xi Li, I'll be taking care of it. Thanks." The Rifier disconnected and returned her little communicator to the abyss that was her bag. "Until next time, my friend. Safe travels, and try to avoid anything with tentacles." She looked up and at her roommates. "Actually, there's nothing in there with tentacles. I just felt like saying it." Her attention now turned to the squeaking toy and the excited griffon. A truly wicked smile appeared on her face, and a delightfully evil laugh bubbled out of her throat. "I just had an idea..."

(and that idea would be, in case I forget: "Pizza delivery alien + thrown toy + excited griffin = something to laugh at..." At least as far as the Rifier is concerned. The pizza delivery alien may not be so thrilled. ;D)

Offline Vashiel

• Wuffus Beast Dramatus
  • Mars RPG Approved
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2008, 01:51:00 am »
With every squeak of the toy, Memphis' tail lashed back and forth with more vigor than previous. Eventually, he began to hunch over, butt wagging in time with his tail, in the full pounce position. He was ready and raring to go, and if Mimi threw it, nothing would stand in his way of getting the toy, not even the largest Cyantian in the universe. It was his, and he wanted it!
Probably the only thing that could get him to stop would be Riddle, but as she didn't seem to care at that point, it was doubtful the gurdan would stop if the toy was thrown. Pity he/she whom would decide to get in Memphis' way when chasing a squeaky toy.
MARPG Characters:

Offline Frost

• Mars RPG Approved
  • Absolute Zero
    • View Profile
    • Mah Buh'ket
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2008, 10:09:47 am »
((Thats roughly what I had planned. ;D *Door opens, guy sez "heres your food", hands over food, inquires about payment, and then....Squeaky toy to face!* *Evil laughs from rabbit* ))

*Eeep, eeep, eeep....EEeeeeeppppp!* Mimi tossed the toy from one paw to another, squeaking it as she went. Someone was in for a rude awakening shortly. She spoke to Memphis in a mocking tone "You really want this don't you....too bad, its mine!" At the phrase 'its mine' the rabbit brings it close to her face and makes the toy do a bout of low, easy squeaks. *Ep, ep, ep, ep...*

MARPG Aproved:

NPC:
Zeeka Crassadon,