Author Topic: [Semi-private][S2 W6 D4 0230] Jury-rigged [Computer Lab]  (Read 18500 times)

Offline Zargon

• Mars RPG Alumnus
  • Rar..
    • View Profile
Re: [Semi-private][S2 W6 D4 0230] Jury-rigged [Computer Lab]
« Reply #90 on: November 22, 2007, 10:46:21 pm »
  Zargon gave Cedric a look as he took Rifa's tray and Cedrics second-hand tray up to the front of the caf where the bussing station was.  "you're a goof, you know that, right?"  He said to the human as he came back to the table.  Smiling and offering his arm to Rifa he asked, "Shall we return?"
Zargon Snow Tiger/18/Social Science Major, Economics Minor

Is a giant fuzzy animal!  Hug him!

Offline Red Falcon

• Mars RPG Alumnus
  • Eternal Egg
    • View Profile
Onwards and Upwards!
« Reply #91 on: November 24, 2007, 02:16:00 pm »
          Cedric spent a lot of time nodding at that time as there was so very much to agree with. The question of return deserved an obvious yes, as food had been obtained, and the eating thereof concluded. Rifalia?s request of what Cedric had done to that poor, poor projector deserved a similarly positive answer as so very many things had been cast to the wind, replaced with strange substitutes, or left to whir away angrily in their semi-operational state!
          Perhaps most importantly of all (but not really so), the human confirmed that he did indeed know that he was a goof! This he made more than obvious by his frantic amount of nodding, though just to be sure there were no doubts left in anyone?s mind, he tossed in a thumbs up and openly admitted, ?Why yes, yes I am!?
          ?Bu~u~ut, anywho!? Cedric went on to rave as his hands thrust down into his pant pockets, settling in all comfy like for the journey back to the computer lab. ?First thing we should do when we get back is . . . Okay well, maybe not we, now that I think of it. I mean, I?m the one who pitched everything every which way! So like, if you guys want to just hang around looking at the projector?s specs and stuff while I clear a little sitting room for everyone, then no problem. It?s all the same to me . . . kinda. Well, you know what I mean! Yeah.?
Cedric Supel: Cynical Terran human, age 17 - Student programmer.