Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Author Topic: OH GOOD GRIEF!!!  (Read 674 times)

Tiffany Ross

• Administrator
    • View Profile
OH GOOD GRIEF!!!
« on: March 14, 2015, 05:00:43 PM »

I didn't realize that when I upgraded to Easel, I missed putting the forum links back up. 9.9  Actually, at this point, I didn't realize just how much of a mess Cyantian.net has become.  I'm going to fix that this week. :D  By Friday, the new site should be ready.  It'll unfortunately break a ton of wiki links, but I will try to get everything transferred over that I can AND HAVE A VISIBLE FORUM LINK.

hariman

• Mars RPG Approved
  • I look forward to it with glee and trepidation!
    • View Profile
Re: OH GOOD GRIEF!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 05:10:34 PM »

Well, that sounds like another reason why the forum has been so quiet. :p
I'm ashamed of myself. I didn't realize that Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure was a spoof of Doctor Who until 2011!

HEX the Dark

• Mars RPG Approved
  • philosopher in sheep's clothing
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2015, 05:30:20 AM »

If I may make an suggestion: You should also try to improve to show what new comics have been posted.
I just now have noticed you've been uploading Sink and Swim all the time for example, because the only comic that the main page shows me is the Darrik story arch, updated once a week or so. And I thought "Well, she seems busy, with that little content coming up."
HEX der Dunkle
Aries et Lupus
sorry for the bad english

Tiffany Ross

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2015, 08:09:15 PM »

The complete inability to track the other comics was why I decided to make this drastic change. :D  Something happened, and the links vanished.. and uh.. it was a process that was very annoying to remember week to week. :(  Overall, the new site will take getting used to, but it IS better.