Author Topic: Chatin's a gamer.  (Read 1137 times)

Offline hariman

• Mars RPG Approved
  • I look forward to it with glee and trepidation!
    • View Profile
Chatin's a gamer.
« on: January 12, 2015, 04:42:36 pm »
And not just a gamer, she's also a game designers, according to events in Shivae with Tae (or was it Kea) who complained that Chatin cheated by using codes that only she knew for a game that she'd already designed.

I wonder if that was the only game Chatin had the time to make, or if she's made other video games.
I'm ashamed of myself. I didn't realize that Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure was a spoof of Doctor Who until 2011!

Offline Lillowen

• Mars RPG Approved
  • Bunnyfox
    • View Profile
Re: Chatin's a gamer.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2015, 03:56:20 pm »
It also makes one wonder what TYPES of games Cyantians play on their systems, considering some of the social differences.

I'll admit, I'd like to see what a Cyantian dating sim would look like (and what they'd think of the (in)famous Japanese dating sim theme games.
The whole history of science has been the gradual realization that events do not happen in an arbitrary manner, but that they reflect a certain underlying order, which may or may not be divinely inspired.  --Stephen W. Hawking : "A Brief History of Time"

Some people are like slinkys They aren't good for anything but you just can't help but smile when you see them tumbling down the stairs.

Offline Eboreg

• Dumbass
    • View Profile
Re: Chatin's a gamer.
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 05:58:51 am »
Holy s***! A topic in the Cyantian Chronicles GNIPs board that's not created by me?
"Combat is the crack cocaine of all excitement highs-with crack cocaine costs."
-Karl Marlantes, Vietnam veteran