Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Author Topic: [Public][S3 W5 D3][Early Evening][Local Gym] Sanitation & Gossip  (Read 1308 times)

Frost

• Mars RPG Approved
  • Ceiling Cat - Posting Iz Gud
  • Absolute Zero
    • View Profile
    • Mah Buh'ket

"Whoa" he exclaimed.
   "I know right." Said the guy behind the counter.
   "So what happened?"
   "Aw man, there were screams from the female locker rooms. Then this, really girly shriek." O'Malley was hanging on every word. "Then this puma guy comes flying, and I mean literally flying out of the doors man."
   "Which doors?"
   "The ones to the female's locker room."
   "Oh........" Mal was trying to imagine a puma flying through the swinging doors as the clerk continued the narrative.
   "Man, that guys face was busted. Like, his teeth were broken out.........It was bad looking."
   "Whoa, seriously?"
   "Yeah." "And then this Rabbit with pink hair comes storming out, I wont forget her......."
   "The pink hair?"
   "Nah man. She had on some real tight purple shorts........" The clerk nods his head, the way guys do when talking about women. "Anyway, she was pissed. She grabbed the puma by the crotch and tail..........and he shrieked like a little girl.........and she swung him over her head and slammed him down on the floor"
   Mal cuts in "Oh man. What happened then?"
   "Man I got down behind the counter. That chick was mad! I pressed the button for security, but by the time they got here that guy was messed up."
   "Whoa!" The black fuzzy feline inquired "So, so you didn't try to help the guy?"
   "Hell nah! And get my teeth knocked out?" The clerk glances around a moment before continuing. "From what I heard the puma was caught lurking around the female showers. One of the girls saw him and that rabbit got him." The clerk gets real serious "it took about three of those big officers to get her under control.........I think she kicked one of them in the face and the guy managed to catch her by the hair and hold her long enough for help to get to him."
   "Daum......" O'Malley looked around the gym, he could see yellowish fur hunks here and there, blood in places, and a large tuft of pink hair about center ways of the floor. His lost expression showed he was trying to imagine the carnage that had taken place. Unfortunately for him, be a "sanitation officer" he had to scrub and disinfect the corded off areas.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 04:29:26 PM by Frost »
"Apparently, having common sense and using common sense is an evolutionary leap"

MARPG Aproved:
Tyberisu Frost Luthera, 22, Wolf, Mechanic Leadsman
Mimi Nesolagas 17, Rabbit, student/apprentice/assistant
Odin O'Malley Malius, Feline Cross, 2nd yr Chem. Student/ Janitor
Sgt. Major Abraham Obsidian 25, Black Saber Tooth/Tiger Cross, Security Drill Sargent/Officer
Tokala Toki Velox 29, Gold Fox, Shrink

NPC:
Zeeka Crassadon,
Vaughn & Virgil Orion (Twin Wolves)

The best Villain never lets on he's the bad guy.

St Anger

• Mars RPG Approved
  • Kyrie Eleison
    • View Profile
Re: [Public][S3 W5 D3][Early Evening][Local Gym] Sanitation & Gossip
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 08:48:00 PM »

"Security was pretty quick." Not far away on some mats was a terran human stretching with his back to them. He turned before continuing- "Shockingly quick. At least, I thought. 'Wouldn't have been able to do too much, though; even if they were already standing there."  O'Neill hung a pair of headphones around his neck and took an enthusiastic gulp of water from a green canteen.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2013, 08:51:01 PM by St Anger »
'An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded'

David Kelly O'Neill, 26, Human, Refugee
Altius Caelis Aeschyr, 27, Wolf, Teaching Assistant/Demonstrator

Frost

• Mars RPG Approved
  • Ceiling Cat - Posting Iz Gud
  • Absolute Zero
    • View Profile
    • Mah Buh'ket
Re: [Public][S3 W5 D3][Early Evening][Local Gym] Sanitation & Gossip
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 12:29:20 PM »

Pushing his little cleaning cart in the direction of the speaking human, the fuzzy kitty was interested in the event that had taken place. He stops momentarily to pick up a clump of pink hair that was rooted in the carpet. Putting on his gloves, he makes note of some blood, and what appeared to be a tooth. Here Mal makes a face of disgust.
   O'Malley's catnip induced lazy gaze was locked on the human. "So, uh, you saw it go down?" The pint sized feline shifted his attention from the human, back to the clerk, and then back to the human as he waited for a responce. Taking a spray bottle, the cat begins to soak the neared equipment in a strong smelling chemical.
"Apparently, having common sense and using common sense is an evolutionary leap"

MARPG Aproved:
Tyberisu Frost Luthera, 22, Wolf, Mechanic Leadsman
Mimi Nesolagas 17, Rabbit, student/apprentice/assistant
Odin O'Malley Malius, Feline Cross, 2nd yr Chem. Student/ Janitor
Sgt. Major Abraham Obsidian 25, Black Saber Tooth/Tiger Cross, Security Drill Sargent/Officer
Tokala Toki Velox 29, Gold Fox, Shrink

NPC:
Zeeka Crassadon,
Vaughn & Virgil Orion (Twin Wolves)

The best Villain never lets on he's the bad guy.