Author Topic: [Public][S3 W4 D1] [17:00] There's Something In There [Hallway]  (Read 10295 times)

Offline daemonschile

• Administrator
  • The Forum Ate My Soul
    • View Profile
Re: [Public][S3 W4 D1] [17:00] There's Something In There [Hallway]
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2012, 05:55:48 pm »
Shyssa threw up her hands.  "How would I know where they came from?  For all I know maybe this close to Earth that Abiogenesis they talk about in those history books went into effect.  Or maybe..." She turned and glared at the technomage, "One of their pet's snacks got away on them."

"Hey!  We've got good enough treats that we don't need to ship in live scavies for that."  The mouse went back and peered into the vent.  "Well, hopefully that blast took them out, though there's that old saying about for every scavy you can see..."

He turned, shrugged, then smiled, "Well, either way it's not our problem anymore.  Now it's something maintenance will just have to deal with."
Prenna D'tella/17/Calico/Veterinary Student
Shyssa Wynd/19/Jilaic/Human Studies

Offline Frost

• Mars RPG Approved
  • Ceiling Cat - Posting Iz Gud
  • Absolute Zero
    • View Profile
    • Mah Buh'ket
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2012, 10:26:06 pm »
   "Oh sure." Frost's grunt seemed to echo down the hall. It was always someone else's mess he was fixing.

Seeing everyone looking the other way, the scavie quickly slinks toward a welcome opening. Sliding through the door way past the rifer, the jilac, and the mouse and his pet. Slithering into one of the bed chambers the creature slinks under a bed and proceeds to sleep. It had been a long day for the scavie, perhaps here, in this domicile of peace and quiet it could recover and find a way to remove the filth that seemed to stick to its fur.

(((I refuse to let this die!!!)
"Apparently, having common sense and using common sense is an evolutionary leap"

MARPG Aproved:
Tyberisu Frost Luthera, 22, Wolf, Mechanic Leadsman
Mimi Nesolagas 17, Rabbit, student/apprentice/assistant
Odin O'Malley Malius, Feline Cross, 2nd yr Chem. Student/ Janitor
Sgt. Major Abraham Obsidian 25, Black Saber Tooth/Tiger Cross, Security Drill Sargent/Officer
Tokala Toki Velox 29, Gold Fox, Shrink

NPC:
Zeeka Crassadon,
Vaughn & Virgil Orion (Twin Wolves)

The best Villain never lets on he's the bad guy.

Offline KJ Fellie

• Mars RPG Approved
  • The Forum Ate My Soul
  • We have cookies...
    • View Profile
    • Ivy Trellis's SL store!
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2012, 04:45:45 am »
Xi Li sighs and grumbles to herself, rubbing her head and returning to the dorm, sniffing about. "Ugh, I smell burnt scavies now. That's rather unappetizing. I think I'll be eating out until that goes away." She turns back to Shyssa. "Care to join me? Maybe place some bets on how long it takes the waiter to realize we're both female?"
Keijai "KJ Fellie", 20, Fox (orange), genetics student, stylist. Dyes fur. APPROVED room 05-S507 The Spotted Fox
Xi Li Kai, 17, Rifier, linguistics student. APPROVED room 04-N440
Carrie Foxx, 16?, caracal mounty, AMIB agent (captured) APPROVED
Yanoi Lacroix, 20, Fennec, Student/scientist (technomage science) APPROVED room 08-S273 @Yanoi_Lacroix
Fur Affinity ~ Weasyl ~ Deviant Art
Also: ShivaeWiki!

Offline daemonschile

• Administrator
  • The Forum Ate My Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2012, 05:23:13 pm »
"Erk"  Shyssa flicked her ears in thought. What's worse, dinner with a carnivorous beast... or potentially being in the room when Mimi gets assigned the job of cleaning the vents... again.  Or if she finds we had any involvement in it...

"You know, there's this restaurant on the other side of campus I've heard about... it has the sloooowest service.  We could be there for hours.  And maybe... our communicators won't work there.  Yeah, I'm sure they won't.  That's what we'll say.   And after, maybe a trip to the hardware store for some heavy mesh... or something thicker... do you suppose we really need air in the room, or would we get enough from the hallway?"
Prenna D'tella/17/Calico/Veterinary Student
Shyssa Wynd/19/Jilaic/Human Studies

Offline KJ Fellie

• Mars RPG Approved
  • The Forum Ate My Soul
  • We have cookies...
    • View Profile
    • Ivy Trellis's SL store!
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2012, 05:22:35 am »
Xi Li nods slowly, considering Shyssa's suggestion. "That sounds reasonable. And we may have to shop around to make sure we find everything we need. You know, if our communicators won't work there, we don't really have any reason to bring them along at all..."
Keijai "KJ Fellie", 20, Fox (orange), genetics student, stylist. Dyes fur. APPROVED room 05-S507 The Spotted Fox
Xi Li Kai, 17, Rifier, linguistics student. APPROVED room 04-N440
Carrie Foxx, 16?, caracal mounty, AMIB agent (captured) APPROVED
Yanoi Lacroix, 20, Fennec, Student/scientist (technomage science) APPROVED room 08-S273 @Yanoi_Lacroix
Fur Affinity ~ Weasyl ~ Deviant Art
Also: ShivaeWiki!